Self-guided Motorcycle Tours
Simply saying, a self-guided motorcycle tour is a motorcycle tour with no guides. Therefore, the tour price is cheaper than a fully-guided motorcycle tour when you don’t have to pay for tour guides and support. This type of tour is suitable for those who set the comfort and the freedom to explore new lands as a top priority. Self-guided Vietnam motorcycle tours are suitable for experienced riders and have a certain understanding of the terrain and roads in Vietnam. It is not recommended for beginners who are new to riding and have almost no experience in handling stuff on tour.
We suggest that it might be the cheapest way to rent a motorbike and discover Vietnam in your own way. Though, you need to control and handle things that can happen by yourself including bike service, maintenance, finding the best roads, and accommodations. And getting lost seems to be an inevitable part but do not worry, we will equip you with the GT Rider tour maps when choosing the self-guided motorcycle tour option. With accurate and constantly updated schedules, you neither have to worry about bad situations like getting lost, running out of gas nor finding a hotel/restaurant. In case, you want to save your budget but fail to manage things, finally, you waste your money.
So far, we have provided near new and latest motorcycles in Hanoi. They are perfectly made by Honda, not any Chinese fake brands. Hiring a bike is not just about the price but the model, manufacturing, and engine. The hiring cost is not the cheapest but competitive and BM travel Adventure is confident about the quality of motorbikes.
Though the tour guide, photographer, video recorder, and support excluded, all the remaining services are still included in the self-guided motorcycle tour package such as well-maintain motorcycles, tool kit, spare parts, hotels, restaurants, scenic route, useful tips, and Local expert advice. Any small problems happening on the road related to motorcycles, roads, hotels, restaurants … we will support by phone 24/7. If serious problems may occur such as accidents causing people or car damage, we will send a support team to support you as quickly as possible. Accordingly, you will be charged with these costs.
Self-Guided Motorcycle Tours Price
Below list is the updated Vietnam motorbike tours prices for a self-guided Vietnam motorcycle tour in 2021 (No hidden cost surprises, no extra charge for the included services)
|From four people
Our self-guided motorcycle tours include:
- Updated & Well Maintained Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- 24/7 online support
- 4G Sim Card for each person to connect the Internet and use Google map
- A phone mount for each motorcycle
- Good Accommodation
- Meals at the hotel/ homestay
- Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
- Hotel pick up
Our self-guided motorcycle tours exclude:
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Flight tickets
- A tour guide, Video recorder, photographer
- 4×4 Wildtrak Support (Optional with extra cost/ free mechanic for a group of more than 6 people)
- Entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- Boat trips on Lakes or Rivers
- Gratuities, tips for tour guides/ drivers
- Beverages & other personal expenses
Problems with the bike on the road?
When riding our bike on your self-guided tour, if you have any bike problems on the road, please contact us to have the most timely and effective solution for you. We will pay the damages that occur to the bike during the rental duration.
- Go to a mechanic shop (If it’s a Honda bike, go to the nearest Honda Head)
- Before fixing please call us for translation, we will discuss the issues and deals with the mechanic shop owner.
- Keep the receipt. You will get a full refund right after returning our bike.
You WON’T get a refund with the following cases:
- 3rd party damages
- Personal injury
- Loss of blue card
- Damages through flooding, fire damage, vandalism
- Transport of motorbike to our office
- Flat tires and oil change
- Luggage racks
- Damages caused by animals.
Another safe and timely option is to hire our mechanic to accompany you on the road. This option is suitable if you are in a group or you are comfortable financially. The rent of a mechanic (including all expenses for renting a mechanic, his car, accommodation) is $130/ day. Please Contact us for more information!
Comparison of a Fully-guided motorcycle tour & Self-guided motorcycle tour
SELF-GUIDED MOTORCYCLE TOUR
GUIDED MOTORCYCLE TOUR
|Updated & Well-maintained Bikes
|Safe & Exceptional Routes
|24/7 Phone Support
|Meals on tour
|Only meals at the hotel/ homestay
|Boat Trips on Lakes or Rivers
|Entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
|Helmets/ Gloves and Bright reflecting jackets
|Dirt on your shoes and face or more
|4×4 Wildtrak Support
|Optional (Plus $150/day)
|Optional (Plus $150/day)
Explore Northeast Vietnam with Bm Travel Adventure Experience:
Check Out More Options for your Vietnam Motorcycle Trip:
- Off-road Enduro Tours
- Pillion Tours
- Super Enduro Tours
- Vietnam Caravan Tours
- Vietnam Adventure Motorcycle Tours
- Guided motorcycle tours
- Self-guided motorcycle tours
We operate tours every week of every month. Please Contact us to check if spaces are available on an existing tour or book your own.
- Website: Https://Vietnammotorbiketoursclub.Com/
- Mobile: +84 976 024 986
- Email: email@example.com
- Hanoi’s Address: No. 7, Lane 36 Duy Tan, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City.
- Sapa’s Address: N0 29/ Dong Loi/ Sa Pa District . Sa Pa Town.
- Saigon’s Address: 555 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Ward 26, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Giang’s Address: No 415. 20/8 Street, Group 9, Phuong Do Town.
Check out great TripAdvisor reviews HERE!