Cambodia Motorbike Tours
Joining our Cambodia motorcycle tour to Northeast regions, adventurous riders will catch the best sight of Kampong Cham, Kratie, Mondulkiri, and Ratanakiri.
Join our Northern Cambodia motorbike tour to take a voyage of discovery through various Cambodian lands like Phnom Penh, Beng Mealea, Koh Ker, and Siem...
Joining this fantastic 10-day Cambodia motorbike tour from Angkor to the Coast, you surely will get unforgettable memories of amazing places and warm people.
Come and be part of our 5-day Cambodia motorbike tour to cross remote jungle trails to explore lost temples of the Kingdom of Cambodia and...
If you are finding a breath of fresh air, our Cambodia motorbike tour from Phrom Penh to the Beach with special riding experiences would be...
The 13-day off-road Cambodia motorbike tour will take you through amazing places such as Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Kratie, Siem Reap, Battambang, and Kampot.
Experience Cambodia Motorbike Adventures in no time!
Cambodia has long been an ideal place for those who want to travel by motorbike at a low price. If you are planning to make a trip to this outstanding country, this review of Cambodia motorbike tours experiences will help you have a memorable and remarkable trip.
1. What is the best time to experience Cambodia motorbike tours?
The climate in Cambodia is quite similar to Vietnam, which is located right next to this country. Although it is also divided into two distinct seasons including rainy and dry seasons, the Cambodian climate is somewhat harsher. Therefore, when planning motorbike tours in Cambodia, you should avoid hot days for the perfect trip. We BM Travel Motorcycle Tours suggest that the ideal time is from November to February next year. If you choose Cambodia motorcycle tours at that time, you will have a chance to enjoy the mild climate, the warm sunshine, and little rain. In addition, Cambodian New Year is held every April, you can come on this occasion to participate in the special festivals here.
2. What to bring for Cambodia motorbike adventures
Cambodians use Riel money. In addition, you can also convert your money to dollars because Cambodians also use this currency. If you want to use Riel, you can convert to Riel at the border gate. However, according to experienced travelers who took Cambodia motorbike tours, the US dollar is still the best choice.
If you bring less than 3000 USD, you will not need to declare. Besides, goods which you purchased in Cambodia about less than 300 USD will also be exempt from tax. Upon entry, your passport must be valid for at least six months. The ticket checker will collect the passport and proceed to the registration. All you need to do is just get off, queue, get your passport back and cross the border gate.
Through the experiences of the Cambodia motorbike tours, we suggest that you should prepare a few discreet costumes to visit the palaces and temples here. If you wear too tight or too short skirts, you will probably be banned from visiting the spiritual tourist destinations in Cambodia. In addition, hats and long sleeves are what you cannot skip when traveling to hot and dry land like Cambodia.
You need to buy a Metfone sim to make calls and use the network. Typically, the price of a sim card at the shop counter is about $ 2.5 and a recharge card of about $ 2.5 is enough for a comfortable and convenient journey. You can surf the internet and use any online social network freely. However, keep in mind that buying a sim card at the counter is highly recommended. You should avoid purchasing anything outside the airport because in some cases what you are given is an expired sim.
3. Where to go for Cambodia motorbike tours?
If you have set foot in Cambodia, definitely do not miss these 15 unique tourist destinations below. All of the places will bring traditional cultural beauty as well as unforgettable memories of your trip!
• Angkor Wat: This relics complex is divided into 5 areas with a unique and majestic architectural complex, that attracts flocks of tourists from all over the world annually. The serene and smiling stone face of Bayon, Phnom Bakheng temple, 5 large leading gates, as well as stone walls interspersed in the hundreds-year-old trees are one of the magnificent and impressive scenes you should contemplate at least once in your life. Don’t skip this precious chance when traveling to Cambodia, guys!
• Banlung: This town is famous for the superb Yeak Laom volcanic lake and an outstanding national park with an astonishing number of various plants and animals. Besides, you can choose to pay a visit to gem mining, rubber factory, and the majestic Chaong waterfall.
• Sihanoukville: If you search where to go for Cambodia motorbike adventures on the internet, a ton of results will appear in front of your eyes. However, one of the must-see destinătion is definitely Sihanoukville, a coastal city with the pristine and stunning beauty, which makes you fall in love from the first sight. Coming to Sihanoukville, you will have opportunities to enjoy the fresh and delicious taste of seafood, soothe your mind under the warm sunshine, immerse yourself in crystal water and wander around the smooth sand in a peaceful atmosphere.
• The glorious islands in Cambodia: Song Saa, Koh Rong, Koh Rong Samloem are three poetic islands that visitors cannot miss. You will find yourself pleasantly overwhelmed by the picturesque landscapes with magnificent beauty here.
• Phnom Penh: As the capital city, Phnom Penh is a well-known tourist attraction of Cambodia. According to our experiences after several trips to Cambodia, it is worth spending your time and effort to discover Wat Phnom Pagoda, Royal Palace, National Museum, and the Choeung Ek Killing Field.
• Siem Reap: This city is also a highlight during your motorbike tours in Cambodia, making your heart melted and gentle with the mysterious and ancient beauty of the once glorious civilization. To fulfill your dream of discovery when visiting Cambodia, you can choose motorbike as the main transportation to travel from the thousands-year-old palaces of Phnom Penh to the sacred towers of Siem Reap.
These tourist attractions have an essential contribution to help Cambodia become one of the eight Southeast Asian countries with the most stunning wild beauty in 2019. If you opt for a Cambodia motorbike tour, you can save a lot of many. The price of services here including accommodations, cuisine, attractions are quite affordable. With a reasonable amount of money, you will have a perfect and memorable trip with your friends or your family in Cambodia.
4. Explore the unique Cambodia cuisine
Which will beyond your expectations in the Cambodia motorbike tours? Don’t forget this splendid land is real heaven with the most delicious dishes!
• Khmer Red Curry: If you are not keen on the strongly spicy dishes like Thai curry, you will fall in love with this one! Cambodia curry will make you mouthwatering with the coconut flavor and no chili powder.
• Bai sach chrouk- Pork rice: A simple dish with thinly sliced pork baked on charcoal, combined with the fragrant rice, adding slices of cucumber, pickled radish, and broth. Bai sach chrouk is quite similar to Vietnamese food.
• Nom banh chok- Khmer noodles: This tasty dish includes rice noodles, lemon, turmeric, and green curry, which can be served with vegetables, cucumber, and string flour.
• Kdam chaa – Fried cab: It is also a must-try dish when traveling to Cambodia. It will a highlight during your trip with the fresh flavor of the cab meat combined with the Kampot green pepper.
• Ang dtray meuk – Grilled squid: When wandering around Cambodia, you will see a lot of street vendors selling this famous grilled yellow squid. The squid with lemon, fish sauce, Kampot pepper, garlic, chili – All of these strong flavors will explode in your mouth and bring unforgettable experiences!