Off-road Enduro Tours
Off-road enduro tours, a thrilling niche in the world of adventure travel, offer enthusiasts the opportunity to explore challenging terrains and breathtaking landscapes on two wheels. In this article, we delve into the unique appeal of Off-road Enduro Tours in Vietnam, a destination that beckons riders with its diverse landscapes and unparalleled off-road experiences.
1. Off-road Enduro Tours (80% single and double track dirt roads)
Suitable for: beginners, intermediate, advanced riders
We offer off-road enduro tours which are a minimum of 80% single and double track dirt roads. A high-class enduro adventure through various dirt roads, jungle single-tracks, rocky rutted hillside climbs, creeks, and even waterfalls is perfect not only for those who love trail road monsters but also high gear motorbikers… For groups of 5 or more riders, we provide vehicle support and driver with an extra price of 150 USD/day/ truck upon request!
BM Travel Adventure is the only company offering high-quality enduro bikes that are routinely inspected and serviced to make your off-road enduro tour the best it can possibly be. We are currently using HONDA XR150, HONDA CRF 250, and SUZUKI DRZ 400 bikes for the off-road enduro tours within Vietnam and to neighboring countries. Power will never be an issue with our range of 125cc to 400cc bikes for one hell of a ride. We understand the importance of maintaining our fleet to the highest standards. We also regularly replace our entire fleet of bikes and riding gear always ensuring you the very best enduro and motocross experience guaranteed.
- Conquer Two Most Super Difficult Trails in Northwest Viet Nam
- DISCOVERING NGOC CHIEN, TA XUA, MU CANG CHAI – AMAZING VIETNAM MOTORCYCLE TRIP
Pick out one tour out of our 100 scenic motorbike tours for your off-road enduro tour of the lifetime, contact us to the special itinerary!
Below list is the updated prices for a guided off-road Vietnam enduro tour in 2021 (All included in the price):
Off-road Enduro Tour
|From four people
Below list is the updated prices for a guided Super Vietnam enduro tour in 2021 (All included in the price):
Super Enduro Tour
Kawasaki KLX 450R
|One person with a 4×4 car carrying an enduro bike
|Two people with a 4×4 car carrying 2 enduro bikes
|From ten people with each 4×4 car carrying 2 enduro bikes
|Contact us for price!
|Contact us for price!
Our guided Vietnam enduro tours include:
- Local Experts
- Recent & Well-Maintained Bikes
- Safe & Exceptional Routes
- Dedicated Support
- Good Accommodation (Standard Hotel/ Homestay with great reviews on TripAdvisor)
- All meals on tour
- All fuel/Gasoline
- Boat trips on Lakes or Rivers
- All entrance tickets/ Permits to remote areas
- Helmets/Gloves and Bright reflecting Jackets
- Hotel pick up
- Dirt on your SHOES and FACE or more
Our guided Vietnam enduro tours exclude:
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Flight tickets
- Gratuities, tips for tour guides/ drivers
- Beverages & other personal expenses
- These prices are based on twin”share or triple”share accommodation. For a single occupation, an extra charge of 20USD/night shall be applied.
- These prices are applied for Standard Hotels/ Homestays. If you want luxurious 4-star hotels, resorts or bungalows, please Contact us for prices!
- Off-road Vietnam Camping Enduro tour from Hanoi to Ta Xua – 4 days
- Off-road Vietnam Camping Enduro tour from Hanoi to Sapa – 6 days
2. What makes BM Travel Adventure different?
We are enthusiastic and well-experienced Vietnamese people who have an ever-growing passion for motorbikes and discovering every corner of Vietnam. Most of us have joined tours and organized Vietnam enduro tours, South Enduro Tours ADV tours for over many years. We are good at many foreign languages such as English, Spanish, and French.
Unique travel experiences
Our Vision and goal has always been the same: to give our customers the chance to experience Vietnam in a special and unusual way. Therefore, all of our Off-road enduro tours are designed to help you understand the depth of the culture of this wonderful country, be closer to Vietnamese people, and avoid the typical “tourist” routes which are tacky and overcrowded.
Recent & Well-maintained Motorcycles
Most of these motorcycles are terrain bikes and enduro bikes such as Honda CRF 250L, XR150L, and Suzuki DRZ400. All are imported from Japan. Some of them are not brand new but are always maintained in the best condition.
We have a team of 10 seasoned mechanics for emergency cases, with the support of FORD RANGER Wildtrak 4×4 which will follow your group on every single road.
- Southern Enduro Vietnam Motorbike Tours 7 days Sai Gon to Da Lat
- Off-road Vietnam enduro tour from Hanoi to Vu Linh – 8 days
Our experienced tour guides always choose splendid and affordable roads depending on how you want your long-awaited Vietnam enduro tours to be like. Therefore, you have to do nothing but enjoy your enduro tours safely and other differences on your way.
We will stay in the stilt house, bungalows, homestay or hotels with the mountain, lake, sea views depending on the locations and your preferences. When Motorbiking in Vietnam, you should be prepared that the hotels and home-stays in the places you visit will not be comparable to Western standards, but we guarantee that they are of good standards (Vietnamese standards) and your comfort is typically set as the top priority after a challenging riding day. Comfy and clean mattresses, privacy curtains and mosquito nets and a clean private toilet with shower are always included. The hosts are very friendly, welcoming and ready to answer any questions you may have.
- Top Hotels, Resorts, Homestays in North Vietnam selected by BM Travel Adventure [Part 1]
- Top Hotels, Resorts, Homestays in Central Vietnam Selected By BM Travel Adventure (Part 2)
Food & Drink
Every morning, we will be treated to fresh and delicious fruits, pancakes, omelets, bread, and Vietnamese pho. In particular, a cup of Vietnamese traditional coffee is indispensable in every breakfast.
For lunch and dinner, we will have freshly-prepared Vietnamese traditional dishes by the host such as chicken, pork, beef, fish processed into different dishes, rice, stir-fried vegetables, spring rolls, and then fruit for dessert. For additional drinks such as beer, wine or soft drinks, the cost will be charged separately.
Off – Road Vietnam Enduro Tours with Bm Travel Adventure Experience via Videos:
Best Price Guarantee
Opting for our Vietnam Enduro tours, you are getting the chance to have an ultimate enduro thrill for very little money. In fact, our Off-road enduro tours are on average 2-3 times cheaper than similar tours in Europe, the US, and Australia.
- Southern Enduro Vietnam Motorbike Tours 9 days Sai Gon to Nha Trang
- Southern Enduro Vietnam Motorbike Tours 13 days Sai Gon to Da Lat – Nha Trang
99% satisfied customers on TripAdvisor from over the world
Check out great TripAdvisor reviews HERE!
“We were a group of 12 and did an 8-day Vietnam Enduro Tour. The BM Travel Adventure team took amazing care of us and brought us to the best and hidden locations in Vietnam. We stayed in a local homestay and ate amazing food. The off-road riding was epic and motorcycles worked perfectly. We’ll be going back for another round for sure!” – Alberto T (Italy).
“We were a large group with lots of requests. Binh and his team always provided an excellent service, even in the most difficult conditions (rain, mud, mechanical issues). We had a great time even off the bikes (Mot, ai, ba, dzo!) Motorcycle are recent Honda in a good condition. The video of our trip provided by BM Travel Adventure is of Hollywood quality.” – Pino78 (Milan, Italy).
“I was lucky to be part of a group of off-road enthusiasts from Italy and India and we took a 7-day Vietnam enduro tour across the northern part of Vietnam. I would say the first off-road experience for me will always be remembered by me because it was so well organized and planned by Binh and his group. All credit to BM Travel Adventure!” – Jsheehan130Portsmouth (New Hampshire).
Check Out More Option for your Vietnam Motorcycle Trip:
- Off-road Enduro Tours
- Pillion Tours
- Super Enduro Tours
- Vietnam Caravan Tours
- Vietnam Adventure Motorcycle Tours
- Guided motorcycle tours
- Self-guided motorcycle tours
We operate tours every week of every month. Please Contact us to check if spaces are available on an existing tour, or book your own.
- Website: Https://Vietnammotorbiketoursclub.Com/
- Mobile: +84 976 024 986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanoi’s Address: No. 7, Lane 36 Duy Tan, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City.
- Sapa’s Address: N0 29/ Dong Loi/ Sa Pa District . Sa Pa Town.
- Saigon’s Address: 555 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, Ward 26, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Giang’s Address: No 415. 20/8 Street, Group 9, Phuong Do Town.