Being just imported in October 2014, These brand new motorcycles promise to be the perfect ones for most of the road conditions in Vietnam. With experienced riders, this kind of bike is the last but not least condition to have perfect motorcycle touring. This motorcycle type is the most perfect for Vietnamese road conditions. Many experienced motorcyclists often appreciate it as it makes a Vietnam motorcycle tour perfect. Check out the Honda CRF250L review to learn more about this powerful motorcycle!
2017 Honda CRF250L Review
The 2017 Honda CRF250L, a standard manual clutch dual-sport motorcycle, is the ideal choice for bikers with a passion for traveling, conquering off-road courses, and backpacking tours. The new 2017 CRF250L has an upgraded dash with a digital LCD speedometer and a newly designed fuel tank. The tail has been redesigned to reflect MX style with a slimmer muffler and a tapered tail light. The Honda CRF250L is the number one candidate for your accompanied warhorse for travelers who enjoy traversing rough, dangerous terrains.
- Motorcycle Road Trip from Hanoi to Ba Be via Ha Giang – 6 days.
The tail has an MX-inspired design, a slim exhaust muffler, and a pointy tapered taillight. Accommodating the physical stature of Asians, the Japanese company has lowered the seat height of the new CRF250L from 881 mm in the 2016 model to 830 mm in the 2017 edition. The handlebar is contracted for easier maneuvering in crowded streetsâ€”a new bend-resistant gear shifter. The first of the 2017 Honda CRF250L arrived in Vietnam. Imported traveler’s motorbike from Thailand.
Belongs to the standard dual-sport segment, the Honda CRF250L is a decent bike for youngsters passionate about traveling, especially on the tricky routes of Vietnam.
- Northeast Motorcycle Tour from Hanoi to Lang Son via Ha Giang – 8 days
The 2017 Honda CRF250L is 2,172 mm in length, 815 mm in breadth, and 1,149 mm in height. The bike has a wheelbase of 1.429 mm and a ground clearance of 211 mm. It uses the 43mm Upside Down reverse stroke fork and a Pro-Link mono-shock for the rear swingarm. The bike weighs 143 kg.
It has single disc brake systems on both wheelsâ€”spoked rims with diameters of 21-inch front and 18-inch rear and typical off-road knobby tires.
The 2017 Honda CRF250L has lowered seat height, redesigned exhaust and fuel tank, and a new LCD electronic speedometer set. The front-wheel features 21in the spoked rim. CRF250L impresses with its attractive dirt bike style, a long seat sloping towards the driver position, rugged knobby tires, sport design fairings, and the robust steel skeleton exposing the beautiful 250 cc heart of the engine. The bike is equipped on the front with a Pro-Link inverted fork and a mono-shock suspension for the rear.
- North Vietnam Motorbike Tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay – 9 days
The tail is redesigned with tapered taillight and a more slender muffler. CRF250L features a 250 cc single-cylinder engine with a liquid cooler and digital fuel injection. It has a 21-inch wire-spoked rim for the rear wheel. The 2017 Honda CRF250L is powered by a 249.6cc single-cylinder engine with a liquid cooler, digital fuel injection system, 23HP output power at 8,500 RPM, and peak torque of 22Nm at 7,000 RPM. It also has a six-speed gearbox.
Why does the Honda CRF 250L win the heart of motorcycle enthusiasts in Vietnam?
Carrying the typical terrain of a Southeast Asian country, Vietnam has the third quarter of the area covered with hills and mountains. For this reason, dirt bikes or naked bikes are the ideal choices for you to experience the rough lands in Vietnam. In particular, with four distinct seasons, the weather in North Vietnam is hot, humid, and rainy, while there are a lot of off-road tracks. Truthfully, motor scooters can go through these areas as long as their wheels have to be wrapped around by the chains when moving, especially on rainy days. But with the CRF 250L, you can easily pass these uneven lands without preparing anything.
- Ha Giang Motorbike Tour from Hanoi to Ba Be National Park – 10 days
For travelers who want to explore Vietnam or other countries in Indochina, the Honda CRF 250L will be the number one choice due to the reasons below:
- Honda CRF 250L features a high level of durability and suffers from a low risk of being damaged. Even in case it breaks down, you can easily repair it. You can find Honda Dealers in any small town in Vietnam because this type of motorcycle is trendy here.
- If you are passionate about enduro motorcycles and desire to conquer off-road paths, and prefer going on an off-road tour, this dirt bike will give you maximum satisfaction. The Upside Down fork and the middle fork are cooled by the radiator, thus making you feel as if you were riding a super enduro motorbike in the Vietnamese forests or on Vietnam enduro tours.
- The advantages of enduro and super enduro motorcycles are going through the jungles and crossing over the mountains. And the Honda CRF 250L will give you the same feeling.
- North Vietnam Motorbike Tour from Hanoi to Thac Ba Lake – 11 days
Honda CRF250L Review – The best motorcycle for off-road riding in Vietnam
- Have you ever thought about going on an enduro tour while carrying your girlfriend and some belongings behind you? Then, the CRF 250L can help you do it in a flash.
- In Vietnam, you do not need to take a Honda XR400 or CRF 450L because you cannot move fast in Vietnam. The reason is that the road here is quite small while being packed with many motorcycles. Besides, there are a significant number of mountain roads. Therefore, with a weight of 143 kg and a capacity of 24.4 horsepower, the 250 CRF will be an attractive option. It is compact but strong enough to cross any terrain. The speed is not too fast, which suits the roads in Vietnam, where you can not ride faster than 80 km/h. On the other hand, motorbikes are always banned from Vietnam’s highways.
- North Vietnam Motorbike Tour from Hanoi to Halong Bay – 14 days
Honda CRF 250L Specifications
|249cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
|Bore And Stroke
|76.8mm x 53.8mm
|Dual-Timing Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm throttle body
|Full transistor with electronic advance
|UnicamÂ®, four-valve; 30.5mm intake, titanium; 25mm exhaust, steel
|#520 Chain; 13T/49T
|48mm inverted Showa cartridge fork with 16-position rebound and 16-position compression damping adjustability; 12.2 inches travel
|Pro-LinkÂ® Showa single shock with spring preload, 17-position rebound damping adjustability, and compression damping adjustment separated into low-speed (13 positions) and high-speed (3.5 turns); 12.3 inches travel
|Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper
|Single 240mm disc
|Dunlop MX51FA 80/100-21
|Dunlop MX51 100/90-19
|27Â° 23â€² (Caster Angle)
|Expanding brake (drum brake)
|118mm (4.6 inches)
|231 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids, and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
Honda CRF 250L Rental Price
Vietnam Motorbike Tours Club is the only company offering high-quality enduro bikes that are routinely inspected and serviced to make your off-road enduro tour the best. We are currently using:
- Honda CRF 250L Review
- HONDA XR150
- HONDA CRF150L
- SUZUKI DRZ400,
- HUSQVARNA 701
- HUSQVARNA FC450
- CB 500X ADVENTURE
- TRIUMPH TIGER,
- BMW GS1200… for the off-road enduro tours in Vietnam and neighboring countries. Power will never be an issue with our range of 150cc to 1200cc bikes for one hell of a ride. We understand the importance of maintaining our fleet to the highest standards. We also regularly replace our entire fleet of bikes and riding gear, always ensuring you the very best enduro and motocross experience guaranteed.
Only 25 USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
Only 55 USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
Only 75 USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
Only 100USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
TRIUMPH TIGER 800
Only 125USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
Only 150USD/ day
Rent a bike now!
Conclusion: As a direct competitor to Yamaha YZ250F, CRF250L has all it takes to satisfy a backpack traveler. With its mobility of a compact dual-sport, the 2017 Honda CRF250L is truly a valued option for those who like to get off the beaten track for the unforeseen journey through difficult roads. The front wheel is 21 inches, while the rear wheel is 18. Both wheels are of the size 120/80 and have knobby off-road tires to ease your conquering adventure on dangerous trails.
- Ho Chi Minh Trail Motorcycle Tour from Hanoi to Hoi An – 7 days
Here is some route you can drive Honda CRF 250L in Vietnam.
- Hagiang To Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Motorbiking From Ha Giang To Sapa
- Ha Giang To Ba Be National Park
Check Out: BM Travel Adventure’s Motorcycle Tours
North Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Northwest Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Northeast Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Ho Chi Minh Trail Motorcycle Tours
Off-road/ Vietnam Dirt Bike Tours
Ha Giang Motorbike Loop
Vietnam Enduro Tours
Sapa Motorbike Tours
Vietnam Motorcycle Trips Near Hanoi City
Vietnam Motorcycle Tours Around Hanoi
Central Vietnam Motorbike Tours
South Vietnam Motorbike Tours
Vietnam Laos Cambodia Border Crossing
Laos Motorbike Tours
Cambodia Motorbike Tours
Leave us a message
Contact us for more interesting information
- Address: 3/7/36 Duy Tan Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi City
- Mobile: +84 976 024 986
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vietnammotorbiketoursclub.com/